Host a course at your own facility
Custom designed courses just for you
Every course Peggy teaches is designed to fit the specific needs of the facility, its patient populations and the course participants. Peggy will be delighted to design a course just for you.
- State of the art international techniques
- An internationally acclaimed instructor who is also a practicing clinician
- Improved outcomes for your patients. Peggy knows what gets results!
Peggy’s teaching approach
- Extensive hands-on practice in the pool – 75% or more of each course
- Hands-on guidance from Peggy for every participant for quality learning
- Patient treatment videos to demonstrate each technique being used with patients
- Detailed handouts covering all the information and techniques
An exciting, inspiring, motivating and rewarding experience!
Types of courses
1. International Aquatic Therapy Techniques
Peggy will work with you to select a range of techniques for treating your adult and pediatric patients with orthopedic and neurological impairments.
- Clinical WATSU® 1
- Clinical WATSU® 2
- Advanced Clinical WATSU®
- WATSU® 1
- WATSU® 2
- WATSU® 3: Free Flow Adapted for Clients With Special Needs
- The Bad Ragaz Ring Method In Rehabilitation
- The Halliwick Concept In Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Manual Therapy
- Aquatic Trunk/Core Stabilization
- Open and Closed Kinetic Chain Therapeutic Exercise
3. Treatment Techniques for Specific Populations:
- Chronic Pain
- Arthritis and Fibromyalgia
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Developmental Disabilities
Setting up a seminar
- Seminars from 3 days to 3 weeks in length
- Let Peggy know the size, depth and temperature of your pool
- Tell Peggy about your facility, staff and patient populations so she can design the optimal course for you
- Peggy will use your therapeutic pool equipment AND provide all other necessary equipment
- Fees are based on a daily rate according to the number of participants, plus travel and accommodation expenses
Contact Peggy today
to plan the BEST COURSE EVER for your aquatic therapy facility!